- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- In the meantime, whisk the eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Pour the whisked eggs into the preheated pan and sprinkle the cheese over. When the egg starts to set, lay the wrap over.
- Cook until the egg sets underneath, then lift out of the pan and place tortilla side on a plate.
- Start stacking, by placing the baby leaves in the middle, followed by the bacon and some avo slices.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully fold the sides of the tortilla over the filling, then roll it tightly from the bottom, creating a snug wrap.
- Serve warm.
Note: Feel free to customize your breakfast tortilla wrap by adding your favourite vegetables, hot sauce, or any other ingredients that you love.